Thursday, September 9, 2010

Segue

I was going to write some sort of blog to segue into a new phase of this blog. The "I'm not in Italy now so I'm just going to write about other things" phase. Well I've been sitting for a while and can't come up with any sort of closure that would take less than 1 million pages. And now I'm saying screw it. Because I can't wrap up the trip and the past month in words.

Basically this has been the past month since being back: happy. joy. family. driving. eating. laughter. fun. jokes.movies.culture shock. friends. change. angry stomach. college. sorrow.talks. adjustment. playgrounds. warmth. goodbyes. overwhelmed. learning. God. homework. familiarity. music. dancing. happy heart. cooking. late nights. peace.

So there it is. That's my segue transitioning this blog from Italy to the States. Now I feel free to write about what I want. I leave you with my current favorite song.

Peace in Christ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fu2gxZDquzA

No comments:

Post a Comment